TheJetTeam.com, a firm within Allison James Estates and Homes in Corona, CA, is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated REALTORS®. If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start!
- Make a solid income by having hundreds of leads HANDED TO YOU.
- Have a flexible schedule.
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere.
- Work independently.
- Find the best free training and support
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Currently hold a California real estate license.
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth.
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful.
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Must be able to work some evenings, most weekends
Buyer’s Agent Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Convert leads to appointments & close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting & etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM).
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Attend training for working with buyer clients.
The ideal candidate will be a licensed REALTOR® who has closed a few transactions and knows they can succeed in the right atmosphere. Call or email for your confidential interview!