by Patricia Feager, 6/24/2017
Meet Zola the Gorilla from the Dallas Zoo. She has been practicing Breakdancing for years and dances with perfection. She was on the news today and they played "Maniac," while she was dancing. Here you go- Enjoy!
The Dallas Zoo is a great place to relax and enjoy animals you wouldn't ordinarily see. I love the fact that Zola gets to splash around and have fun. Nope! No moping around shaking the bars to get out. She practices Breakdancing and has been doing it for years! As they say, practice makes perfect!
What's Can Practice Do For You?
- You keep the beat
- Stay focused
- You enjoy what you're doing
- Entertain others
- You have fun
- Mind your own business
- You don't care what other people think
- Interruptions don't bother you
- You succeed
- Conduct yourself in an orderly manner
- You are consistent
- Learn to listen
- You love to engage people
- Follow a routine
- You receive a good audience
- People trust you
- You give from your heart & soul
- Take responsibility
- You love what you do
- Keep perfecting the art
- You know what you're doing
- Conduct yourself so others appreciate what you do
- You are more likely to succeed
- People are attracted to what you do
- You keep giving back to the community
- Express yourself with originality
- You are loved by many
- Shake it all off like a pro
- You keep doing what you love to do best
Patricia's Tip for the Day
©Even fun takes practice!
One More time!!!