HARRY'S TOP FIVE TIPS ON HOW TO WRITE A MORE EFFECTIVE EMAIL IN REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
How many E-mails do we write per day? How many E-mails do you read per day? E-mail has become part of our lives on a daily basis. I am sure I read and write over one hundred E-mails per day. It is important to me that that I effectively communicate with people via E-mail. So, here are my Top 5 tips on writing a more effective E-mail.
- Subject line so people can decided to open it or not. Spam is huge on the Internet. I am constantly hitting my Delete button.
- Short and Concise is appropriate when sending E-mails. Also, make sure it is readable for the receiver.
- Think Before Click-Make sure you think before clicking to send a message. I have learned the hard way over my professional life by not thinking before sending. The receiver may take the E-mail differently than you intended.
- Proofread and Spell-Check-People will check for mistakes while reading your message. You want to come across sound and professional at all times in this business.
- Response Time-You want to make sure that you respond to E-mails in a timely manner. I check my E-mails frequently throughout the day so I get back to people within 24 hours or less.
Here are my Top 5 tips in building a better E-mail. Let me know which number you like best or feel free to add more tips that your personally do yourself so we can share with the AR Community.