HARRY'S TOP 5 PROJECT TO INCREASE VALUE OF HOME PHOENIX REAL ESTATE
It is summer time here in Phoenix. I have been working hard all year. Now, I find myself updating my personal home to maintain its curb appeal. What more can I do to it? Market is up. Do I have to invest any more money into my property? Yes, I want to invest in my property to maintain its current and future market value. I always budget a portion of my money to go back into the house. Here are some tips that I will share with the community:
- Landscaping-I am investing my money into new flowers, bushes and rock to continue my curb appeal. Flowers are beautiful in the spring time.
- Exterior paint-I have decided to paint my house another color to give it a new look.
- Update Bathroom-I am changing out all the hardware in both bathrooms including the lighting fixtures. I want it brighter.
- Kitchen-I am refacing my kitchen cabinets along with all the fixturers.
- Doors-Sand down the doors and paint them a fresh color. Change the fixtures.
What are you doing to your house? Please share what you will be doing to your own personal home to bring up the value of the home.