- When is the last time you wrote down or thought about your purpose in life?
- Have you been thinking about how to GIVE BACK to your community?
- Just haven’t connected with the right project?
- Need a purpose in life, paying kindness forward.
Please come to the Chic Chat Club meeting! At the Heritage Todd Creek Club House
Presented by the Transition Living Real Estate Team™
8455 Heritage Dr. (between Quebec and Yosemite just South of 470)
Thornton, Colorado 80602
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 10-11 am
In the Blue Sage room come meet:
Jaylin Stotler, Community Services Coordinator from the City of Thornton
Nicole Hartog, Wellness and Care Coordinator CommunityReachCenter.org
They will be sharing valuable information on the Senior Peer Counseling program which is a partnership with Community Reach Center and the City of Thornton.
Nicole and Jaylin facilitate the training program and will talk to the group about program background, eligibility, expectations, goals, etc.
The Community Reach Center was the 2016 Winner of the Governor’s Outstanding Nonprofit Organization Award.
The opportunity being presented is something spouses or friends can do together.
Learn about the 7 week training program you can go through to become a “FIRST RESPONDER” for seniors who have no one to turn to for help.
Check out the Adult and Senior Services that are available to any senior:
- Assertive Community Treatment Team
- Case Management
- Center for Detox Treatment
- Colorado Crisis Services
- Criminal Justice Services
- Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT)
- Free Mental Health Services for Crime Victims
- Friends & Family Support Group
- Help Starts Here
- In-Home Resiliency and Support Services
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Medical Services Department
- Nursing Home Services
- Older Adult Specialized Services (OASiS) Program
- Parent Support Network
- Peer Specialist Program
- Postpartum Depression – Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Prevention & Recovery In Early Psychosis (PREP) Program
- Psychological Testing
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- Residential Services
- Scheduled Intake with Pre-admission
- Senior Reach
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Vocational Services
- Weekend Walk-In Therapy Clinic
- What to Expect on First Visit
How to Register:
Call or text Carra Riley 720-416-1984