Crane Creek in Martin Downs July 2017 Housing Market Update
In July of 2017, there are 8 homes actively listed in Crane Creek. List prices range from $349,000 up to $594,900 for an average list price of $463,100 or $167.34 per sq. ft. of living area.
There are currently 4 Crane Creek homes under contract and awaiting settlement, list prices range from $300,000 up to $649,000 for an average list price of $477,197 or $164.43 per sq. ft. of living area. These homes averaged 27 days on the market before going under contract.
In the past 12 months, there have been 12 sales in Crane Creek with sales prices ranging from $320,100 up to $638,000 for an average sales price of $428,342 or $144.66 per sq. ft. of living area. The average days on market was 79 with a 98% list to sales price ratio.
About Crane Creek in Palm City:
The coast of Florida on the eastern side offers many wonderful locations. One of the secret attractions is Crane Creek real estate development. This community is found within Palm City. With all the accommodations the Palm City area has to offer it should not be a surprise that a select neighborhood such as Crane Creek real estate properties is a high commodity.
- An abundance of parks to soak in the outdoors from a climate that allows for it year round; fields for football, soccer, baseball, softball, lacrosse, tennis and basketball courts, skate rinks and parks, horseshoes, playgrounds, picnic areas, shelters, boat ramps and much more
- A wide variety of fishing from saltwater to freshwater, surf to pier to deep water, charter, novice, and expert, tournament or hobby
- An assortment of arts and culture; musicals, plays, movie theaters, miniature golf, pleasure cruises, restaurants, fine art collections, gift shops, festivals, art shows, museums, theme parks
- A large range of shopping experiences including leading retailers, specialty shops, charming boutiques, malls
Crane Creek real estate is situated within Martin Downs Country Club. A gated golf course community, Crane Creek has the finest features needed to make the community as upscale and appealing as possible. However, none of this is forced upon you because membership in the country club is optional.
- a spectacular clubhouse
- 2 championship golf courses
- 12 tennis courts
- 2 swimming pools
- a fully equipped fitness center
Search here for:
Palm City, Florida Real Estate presented for your consideration by:
the Gabe Sanders real estate team