Almost titled: My, what and absorbant house you have there!
No matter how many homes I walk into in England, one thing still amazes me. How much mold is found in homes over here.
Forget the mold disclosure, it is pretty much expected it seems. Might as well just have 3 check boxes; one says "probably", one says "definitely" and the other says "yeah... a shit load".
It is hard to believe, knowing how seriously mold is taken in the states, how many properties here have it. What is even harder to understand, is how many homeowners allow mold to persist in their rental properties.
I have walked into homes with families living in them that have so much mold that they would be condemned in the states. And nothing is being doen about it.
The landlords claim it is due to the tenants and how they live (ie. boiling too much water without using the fan, not opening windows to vent the property, drying clothes inside etc). The tenants swear up and down that they aren't responsible.
The one thing I know is, holy crap there are a lot of moldy houses in England.