Do you have a need for six bedrooms on the upper level of the home?
How about hardwood floors on the bedroom level?
Are you looking for a home that has been totally updated?
The home at 9559 Allegro Drive Manassas Virginia 20112 is not your average home built in the 1990's. This home has been transformed into a high end remodeled home inside. Attention to detail throughout. Let me share with you some of the updates to see if I may peak your interest. There is nothing to do but make an offer and move in.
Updates for 9559 Allegro Drive, Manassas Virginia
“This is not your average home.This one has been loved and upgraded by the current owners.”
- 2016 New Stainless Appliances to include Gas Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Three Door Refrigerator (31 cubic feet) with ice maker as well as Washer and Gas Dryer.
- 2009- Owners completed an addition over the garage by adding a hallway and a 6th bedroom with jetted tub ensuite bath, an office area, extra closets, a rear staircase up to a loft area over the new master bedroom. Additional zone for the HVAC System making it a Dual Zoned home.
- 2009- New Roof, Gutters, New Vinyl Siding, Downspouts, Windows and Screens
- 2008-Original Master Bath and hall bath were remodeled These are high end remodels.
- 2006 Kitchen was remodeled. Granite Counters, tile backsplash cubic feet) with ice maker as well as Washer and Gas Dryer.
- 2005- Portico with four columns was added to the front entrance to the home. New steps, walkways,front glass storm door, new door and sidelights and patio in rear of home.
All baths are remodeled in this home. The basement is fully finished with Owens Corning wall systems. There is a rec room, full bath, den, a storage room and another finished room.
The main part of the original home had 3800 square feet when built to included the basement. The owners added an additional 1000 square feet of living space as well as all the amazing updates you see above.
Like I said this is not your average twenty plus year old home. This home is now in the Brentsville High School boundaries and is just a few minutes to the Manassas VRE Station. Easy access to the Prince William Parkway.
If you know anyone who is search of a home where all they have to do is make and offer and move in, this may be the home they are looking for.
Address is : 9559 Allegro Drive, Manassas VA 20112
HOA Fee: $27 monthly paid quarterly
Simply click here to learn more about this six bedroom home at 9559 Allegro Drive in Manassas Virginia