The properties pictured above are just a few SOLD by The Vining Group June 2017.
Lake Oconee real estate sales continue to climb as we transition into summer. If you are considering selling your Lake Oconee area property, now is the time! We currently have a low supply of lakefront homes on the market which is driving prices up and days on market down. Below is a brief breakdown of what sold in the Lake Oconee area last month.
85 Properties SOLD
- 6 sold for over $1Million and they were all residential properties
- 32 were on water (28 residential properties and 4 land lots)
- 12 were on the golf course (9 residential properties and 3 land lots)
- 44 were in gated golf communities, 29 were in lakefront communities and 12 were in offwater communities
- 45 were in Greene County, 32 were in Putnam County and 8 were in Morgan County
- 2 bank-owned properties sold, and they were both residential properties
Whether you are looking to sell or purchase real estate in the Lake Oconee area, or are just wanting to stay up-to-date on the local market, we hope you find this information useful. If you would like more detailed Lake Oconee real estate market statistics, visit our website and click on Inventory Updates. We post several times each month, providing detailed data, charts and tables of what sold in our area.
If you are looking to sell your Lake Oconee area property, give The Vining Group a call at 706-686-5033. We'd love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss how we will work tirelessly to get your property sold in the shortest amount of time at the highest dollar.
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on 7.19.2017 and is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.