Franklin Tn real estate in a sellers market - The average price per square foot increased 5.5% during the last 12 months, and with inventory levels at historic lows, you can expect prices to continue to rise. A few homes are over priced and just not moving, chalk that up to greed and not listening to or having a good listing agent.
- 237 Franklin TN homes closed during the month of June
- 521 Franklin TN homes are currently listed in the Nashville MLS as available for purchase
- the absorption rate based on June sales at the current inventory is 2 months
- the average sales price of homes sold was $557,487 compared to $551,580 last year
- the median price per square feet of home sold was $172, compared to $163 for the same period last year an increase of 5.5%
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin TN homes values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling homes in Franklin and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area.
Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin real estate comes on the market or price reductions in Franklin TN real estate is posted. Franklin TN is located just 20 miles south of downtown Nashville along I-65 in Williamson county.
Blessed with a restored historic square and main street, Franklin has a lot of old world charm as well as attractions for those who enjoy fantastic shopping and dining in the Cool Springs area of Franklin. Fortune 500 businesses have also found that the Williamson county tax structure and a highly educated workforce make Franklin a very desirable location. It helps that Williamson county schools are the top ranked schools in the state, and several of the schools are ranked nationally in many publications. Find Franklin TN homes for sale here.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area