HOT new listing in Mount Airy has been buzzing with activity since we put it on the market just a few days ago. I am not surprised at all! We've been working with the sellers for about a year to get their home ready and guiding them through the pre-listing process.
13227 Manor South Drive is a very special home.. let me count the ways just how special it is:
1. Gorgeous views of Rattlewood Golf Course (MoCo owned & operated)
2. Manorwood = welcoming community with swimming pool, tennis courts, tot lot
3. 500 sq. ft. addition with a wall of windows (and yes, golf course views), vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, its own HVAC, stone fireplace
4. Large custom deck with screened-in area that is big enough for a dining room table (and yes, golf course views)
5. Dining room with custom built-in cabinetry with granite and matching granite dining table (to convey)
6. Open kitchen with white cabinetry, granite counters, Subzero fridge, double wall oven, Thermador stove and island
7. Morning/breakfast room (with golf course views)
8. Office on main floor looking out on front patio and pond
9. Family room with stone fireplace, open to kitchen
10. 4 large bedrooms upstairs
11. Expansive master suite with 3 walk-in closets, sitting area and 3rd gas fireplace
12. Massive unfinished walk-out basement with 9' ceilings, large windows, 2 rough ins and the potential to create an in-law suite or 2nd master/5th bedroom
11. Crown moldings
12. Hardwood floors
13. Whole house generator
14. Irrigation system
15. 3-zoned HVAC systems
... and so much more!
Take a look at the pictures below or click here to view the interactive virtual floor-plan!
Call Andrea Bedard, Thompson Company, REALTORS @ 240.593.2860 with questions
HOT new listing in Mount Airy: Rattlewood Golf Course beauty!