Marco Island and Naples Real Estate
Marco Island and Naples consistently receive top rankings in magazines across the world for everything from its beaches, golfing, boating, to its lifestyle. Here's some of the news reports about desirable Marco Island and Naples that bring people to our beautiful area from across the world:
- "Best Beach Towns" by Wallethub, June 2017 - Naples #1 and Marco Island #7;
- Two Naples Golf Courses as the top courses by Golf Digest - Calusa Pines and Naples National;
- Southwest Florida International Airport reported the best May passenger total in 34-year history;
- Naples Named Cleanest City in America - Realtor.com - February 2017;
- 9 Amazing Islands to Visit in Florida (That Aren't the Keys) - Marco Island #3 - May 2017;
- For the 2nd year in a row, the healthiest, happiest city in the U.S. - Gallup-Healthways State of American Well-Being 2016 Community Rankings - May 2017.
Whether it's the positive news reports, the highest number travelers into Ft. Myers Airport (RSW) in May 2017, the newly coined JW Marriott Beach Resort and its prestigious hotel guests, or the strong demand for our beautiful island destination, Marco Island continues to show strong YTD sales reports and some of its lowest inventory levels.
In previous years, many Realtors enjoyed the calm and quiet of summer to relax between the spring and fall buying seasons. However, another positive change to our local real estate market is the increasing sales in the summer months.
The important factor to remember is that not all areas of the market are the same. This is a very segmented market in Southwest Florida where some areas are experiencing price increases in comparison to other areas with little to no demand. Therefore, it is important to understand where your property interest falls in the realm of the market. For questions, your knowledgeable and experienced real estate expert, Natalie Kirstein, phone 239-784-0491, is your source for any questions on your area of interest or market evaluation for your property in paradise.