Most of you know me from almost a decade of blogging here. Next week I also am approaching one of those “milestone birthdays.” If you are like me, milestone birthdays seem to prompt the looking back on a past decade while looking ahead to plan for the future- where have you been - where are you going?
Looking back, I am surprised to see the amount of real estate-related and practical arts material my team and I have produced for LWBPC Publishing and The Sage Companion Project, a website we developed.
- AGING-IN-PALACE© a quick start guide for aging at home.(Designed for All- Aging-in-Place Book” (link is at the bottom of this page)- (Practical Arts eBooklet)
- “JUICY SOLUTIONS- BLOGGING for Real Estate Brokers” (class)
- “PRACTICAL REAL ESTATE-What They Don’t Teach You In Real Estate School” (class)
- “DOTTING THE Is: How to Create Penetrating Content on the WWW & Generate a 200% Higher Conversion Rate” (Practical Arts eBooklet)
- MAKING MONEY TRACKS: A 7-Day Self-Mentored (D.I.Y ) Action Plan, (Practical Arts eBooklet)
and the eBooklet I, personally am quite proud of... “DRAWING BEYOND HEARTACHE WITH IMAGERY AND VERSE” (Practical Arts eBooklet you can find it on Kindle)...
and...we loved having lunch with the production crew
when HGTV came to shoot a show on Green Homes...
It's been an awesome adventure. Me, retire? Today I continue to put one foot in front of the other as I move into another decade curious as ever about how it will unfold –hopefully with lots of creative juice. I’m planning for the future . How about you?