Within the community this home is close to the club house and community pool (across street about 200 ft away!) See on map at bottom of this post.
With association fees at $500 a quarter the lawn maintenance and exterior maintenance is included [REVIEW HOA DOCUMENTS TO VERIFY WHAT IS COVERED BY DUES].
Some of the features offered included:
- Concrete block stucco construction
- Open Floor plan with cathedral/high ceilings
- 1,335 sq.ft. under air
- All electric
- Brick Paver drive way, walks and screened back porch
- Well with sprinkler system
- Fresh paint
- Electric screen doors in garage to take advantage of fall weather!
- Large walk in closet in master bedroom
Call or text me at 321-693-3850 for information on buying a home in one of Melbourne's multiple 55+ communities including Heritage Isle.