So you are planning to SELL your HOME and have already taken care of the "5 Easy Ways to Get Your Home Ready to Sell". Now the last step before putting your home on the market is to STAGE your HOME!
STAGING YOUR HOME TO SELL is a marketing tool that is becoming more & more essential in the the Lake Ray Hubbard Real Estate Market. As your Realtor, one of my main responsibilities is to make sure YOUR HOME SELLS in as little time as possible and for as much money as possible! STAGING is a big part of this and needs to be done prior to taking pictures to post online! Remember, you get one 1st Impression and the bottom line is that an attractive listing will be shown more often, which means more market exposure, which is obviously needed for a quick & profitable SALE.
What is Staging??? Simply put, staging is where you arrange your home and it's decor to highlight the best features of your house AND maximize the appearance of the square feet. Here are some tips to do just that ...
- Remove Big Furniture & and Table “leafs” to show off the square footage
- Remove the "chachkies" ... if there's lots of little things, the eye doesn’t know where to focus.
- Remove family pictures & memorabilia from refrigerator, walls, ect ... remember, your Home Is NOT your Home Anymore … it’s an Item for Sale
- Put Rooms back to their Purpose … make sure Dining Room is set up for Eating & not as an Office space
- Clear Fire Place Mantle & Coffee Tables … Less is More
- Clear off Kitchen Counter Tops ... place plug in appliances in cabinets, under counters
- Patios & Backyard add a Sitting Areas and Potted Flowers or Plants to really brighten up the area
- For rooms without Natural Light, use GE Reveal Bulbs
- Add Simple Accessories & fresh Flowers throughout the house
As your Lake Ray Hubbard area Realtor, I will work with you from Beginning to End making sure that we do all that we can to get your Home SOLD! Contact me to set up an appointment to discuss in more detail about marketing and selling your Lake Ray Hubbard area home.