GOLF! GOLF! GOLF! AND MORE!!!
Classy and Unique Roanoke Style Home! Come on by for some coffee and check out this awesome home. There are 496 Fairway Village homes...but only FOUR Roanoke styles were built in the whole community! It is lovely from the moment you step in the front door and see the tall, gracious columns for the dining room. Come and see! The open concept layout for the kitchen and family room have inviting views of the Golf Course.....you can walk right out the back door to the Golf Course!!! Or you can sit on the lovely private double deck to watch the Golf action going by. (This home is in a position where golf balls aren't a likely prospect because there are beautiful fir trees lining the golf course.)
WHAT THE RMLS ACTUALLY SAYS:
55+ Coveted Fairway Village! Beautiful & Graceful Roanoke style ranch home near 2nd Tee on golf course. 1684 sq. feet. 2 bedrooms, 1 3/4 baths. New paint 2017, new roof,paint 2011, new tiles in kitchen & bath. stainless steel appliances, AC, gas fireplace, sunny & bright open concept kitchen, gorgeous covered deck. Lots of light and lots of windows. Fairway Village Clubhouse has pool, party-room, sauna, rec-fac, wt. rm., Very Active Community Calendar.
Fairway Village is a 55+ community with a dynamic activity calendar. You can join in the fun or not join in... just as much as you want. The monthly calendar is amazing in this community! Calendars will be available in the home, Classes, dinners, parties, trips/travel club, card games, quilting, knitting, aerobics, art workshops, Bible study, mah jong, grief sharing, yoga, swimming and so much more. Walking the neighborhoods is quite a popular "sport" too. (Meet the neighbors!) There are 496 homes in this community and plenty of nice areas to walk!
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME
2-10 Home Warranty for 1 Year
Sunny and Bright Inside
Dining Room Graced with Custom Columns
New Tilework in Kitchen/Bathroom
New Stainless Steel Appliances in Kitchen
Hunter Douglas Silhouette Blinds
Rice Paper for Privacy in Kitchen Windows
Solid Wood Cabinet Faces
Approx. 1 1/2 hr to Mt. Hood
Approx. 1 1/2 hr to beach!
PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP REALLY SHOWS:
Improvements to 3116 Se 152nd Ave.
- New Stainless Steel Appliances 2017
- New Furnace August 2011
- New Roof September 2011
- Water Heater 2008
- Replaced all faucet values (Originals throughout Fairway Village are known to be faulty)
- Paint Exterior 2017
- Hall Bathroom Floor Tiled-This required removing particle board subflooring and laying new subflooring,
- Hall Bathroom sink backsplash
- Master toilet/shower room tile--Again…this required removing particle board subflooring and laying new subflooring, adding wonder board and tile. It was also done right.
- Master bathroom backsplash
- Kitchen backsplash
- New Kitchen Lighting
- New Fireplace molding
- Front door molding.
- Garage door molding
- Replaced water line from main to the house (This is a common problem in Fairway Village and you want to make sure this has been done.)
- Replacing valves on the south side of house sprinkling system
- Replaced window hardware on some windows that were not working
- Replaced arched window where seal was broken
- Silhouette Blinds in Family Room and Dining Room
- Privacy Rice Paper on Kitchen window and Living Room window (Removable)
- Kitchen, family room, entry, 2nd bedroom, both bathrooms and Master walk in closet have recently been painted.
- Carpet fully cleaned
- All gardening was done with organic additives for 15 years. No Round-up.
- Extra level of garage storage besides the attic
OTHER IMPORTANT FAIRWAY VILLAGE THINGS TO KNOW:
$1,500 one-time new buyer move in fee.
Annual membership dues approx. $445.00 per person per year.