1. A physician once said, "The best medicine for humans is love." Someone asked, "What if it doesn't work?" He smiled and said, "Increase the Dose."
2. When you see something beautiful in someone, tell them, it may take a second to say, but for them it could last a life time.
3. Always trust your instincts, they are a message from your soul, they are the inner part of you that reminds you that you're whole.
4. Your energy is contagious, either you affect people or you infect people.
5. So many years of education yet nobody taught us how to love ourselves and why it's so important.
6. Ego is just like dust in the eyes. Without clearing the dust, we can't see anything clearly, so clear the ego and see the world.
7. To be kind is more important than to be right. Many times what people need is not a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that listens.
8. The mind is a beautiful thing. An invisible universe all to yourself.
9. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.
10. Your universe begins within you. Everything outside of your consciousness is an extension of you. That includes your guides, your teachers, your lessons, your world and your physical life.
You create your reality
May you make this a Happy New Day