440 White Laurel Trail, Tamassee, SC 29686
Custom-built home with lots of love and attention to details. This home has built in's everywhere. The living room bookshelf was lit so that the Christmas Nativity Scene had the star from the east shining down the entire season. The Kitchen has pull-outs so that you don't have to crawl to the back of the cabinet to get what you need. There is also storage in the Laundry "ROOM" 12 x 15 for all the out of season serving pieces you use every now and then. When you build your 5th house, you get some of the bugs worked out of building homes. This was the retirement, play house. Every detail was attended to. John & Patti spent 3 years putting it all together. They did it all! So here are 10 reasons you should buy their house for your retirement.
- Solid wood cabinets and bookshelves on both levels
- 3 bedrooms 3 baths, 2 independent living areas
- Pool, green house, and fire pit--fun for every season
- 9 acres comes with the house, makes for cheap taxes...with homestead less than $1,500 per year.
- Low maintenance, vinyl exterior-shingle roof.
- Workshop/garage in the basement makes for a great place to plan all your projects
- Laundry room/sewing/hobby room has a view of the front drive so you can see who is coming before they get there.
- Tile floors in the main living areas, new carpet in the bedrooms.
- Fireplace with gas logs upstairs, wood heater in the basement as well as central geothermal heating.
- Private, secluded and quiet. No light pollution so you can see the star on a clear night.
Now is a great time to move to this home. The current owners bought it in December 2016 and now they need to move back to the low country to be with family. They are not making a profit, not getting out what they have put into the house. They are motivated and want to move.
440 White Laurel Trail is the perfect mini-farm for any one seeking peace & quiet.