The property pictured above is just one of the homes SOLD by The Vining Group last month!
The temperature isn't the only thing that's rising right now... so are the Lake Oconee real estate sales! July was an outstanding month with a total of 91 transactions: 54 residential properties and 37 land lots. This number is not only higher than June sales, but it's also more than the 75 sales that occurred in July of last year! This is great news if you are considering selling your Lake Oconee area property!
Below is a brief breakdown of what sold last month.
91 Properties SOLD
- 11 sold for $1 Million or more (7 residential and 4 land lots)
- 34 were on the water (21 residential and 13 land lots)
- 10 were on the golf course (4 residential and 6 land lots)
- 49 were in gated golf communities, 34 were in lakefront communities, and 8 were in offwater communities
- 63 were in Greene County, 25 were in Putnam County, and 3 were in Morgan County
- One short-sale closed and one bank-owned property sold (both were residential properties)
We sincerely hope that you find this information useful. For more in-depth posts regarding the Lake Oconee real estate market, visit our website, LakeOconee.Realty. Under the Inventory Updates page, you will find several posts per month, one of which includes two tables of numerical data, and another that is a complete list of all properties that sold that month.
If you are looking to purchase or sell property in the Lake Oconee area, we'd love the opportunity to work with you! Please give us a call at 706-686-5033 and interview us!
This information was gathered from the LCBOR MLS on August 7th, 2017. It is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.