Over the years, I have seen many reasons homeowners think about moving. Are you one of these?
- There is a baby on the way. Need another room and on the same level as the master bedroom?
- You just started a home-based business. Now you need an office on the main level for possible clients.
- You and your family are bursting the seams of your home and would like the additional square footage.
- All the kids have grown and gone, and now you have way too much square footage.
- Your kids have returned home and now they have kids, and need more space.
- You have the opportunity to accept a job position in another state.
- You need to do some remodeling, and would rather move into a home that is already remodeled.
The interest rates today are still wonderful! Take a look at what the new mortgage payment will do to your monthly household budget.
Homes have seen a good increase over the last few years, and you may be surprised on how much equity you have in the home! Some builders are offering to pay for the closing costs if you use their lender, saving buyers some dollars.
How is your current market in your neighborhood? Call me, and I can do an equity analysis for you to give you an idea of what to expect.
Here are some BRAND NEW HOMES FOR SALE IN THE DENVER METRO AREA.
Is NOW the time to move?