About Eagles Pointe, Woodbridge VA
Just when you think there is not enough land to support 100 homes one subdivision pops up with 1,100 of them. Eagle's Pointe is a KHovanian project along US Route 1 convenient to transportation, shopping and recreational facilities. The community features an elegant clubhouse, pool and tennis complex.
Eagles Pointe Real Estate Active Listings
Eagles Pointe Real Estate Cliosed Sales
Eagles Pointe Real Estste Median Sold Price
The figures above were developed by the area MLS and are not an indication of your home’s market value./ I will visit your home to note its’ specific features and prepare a market comparison for your review. I will also develop an action plan to market your home
- Commuter bus service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC operates from the VDOT Commuter Lot at Route 234 and US 1
- There is a major Slug Line at the Route 234 and US 1 VDOT Commuter Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- The VRE Rippon is approximately 15 minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- MCB Quantico is approximately 15 minutes
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 45 minutes during rush hour
- Prince William County Commuting VIDEO
SCHOOLS and LIBRARIES
- Since there is ongoing development in the area and school assignments could change it will be best to locate a school by specific address using the Prince William School Locator
- Dumfries Neighborhood Library is approximately 10 minutes
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 20 minutes
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is just west of I-95 on Route 234 It features a Shopper's, Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- Lake Montclair Center is approximately 15 minutes
- There are numerous neighborhood shopping centers within 15 to 20 minutes on US Route 1 as well as in Dale City.
- The Market at Opitz Crossing is approximately 15 minutes
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell Eagles Pointe real estate or a Northern Virginia home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you