Homes For Sale In Lafayette Louisiana 150k-175k
Searching for your next home in Lafayette, La? Why pay a landlord when you can OWN a piece of Acadiana? With low interest rates and great pricing, most people find owning a home in Lafayette Louisiana to be cheaper than renting. Let's examine what local buyers can expect in the popular 150k-175k price bracket.
Common Features in Lafayette homes 150k-175k
- Three bedrooms--who needs bunk beds when there is a room for everyone
- Two full baths-- especially at the upper end of this bracket, two full sized bathrooms are almost a given.
- Large backyard-- People relocating are often amazed at how much yard their dollar commands in Lafayette.
- A wide range of housing style- Ranch, Tudor, contemporary, condos, town homes, mobile homes, even a few properties with acreage!
- Great location-- In Acadiana nobody is more than 15 minutes from world class seafood. It's the law.
- Open floor plans-- Does your home feel like a maze? Let Realty Executives Bayou Properties find you something more desirable.
How To Purchase A Home In Lafayette Louisiana
- Determine how much you can comfortable afford-- Paying cash? All we need is a proof of funds letter from your bank. Need a loan? No problem. There are even some 100% Rural Development Loans available in Lafayette La. We can refer you to some great local lenders.
- Make A "Must" list and a "Want" list-- Do this prior to looking at homes.
- Schedule your free buyer consultation-- Call Stephanie Walsh, buyer specialist, (337) 288-4085. She will invest the time to construct your personal home buying plan of action.
- Tour Homes With Stephanie-- Thanks to the buyer consultation, buyers usually find the perfect home within the first three tours.
- Negotiate the contract-- Stephanie will help you secure the home under the most favorable terms the market will allow.
- Escrow Process- Stephanie will guide you through inspections, appraisal, and title work.
- Closing Day- Sign papers and get your keys!
Want to explore homes for sale in Greater Lafayette? Search Lafayette Real Estate to explore all homes listed on the MLS.
Do people really buy and sell real estate after summer?