- Stanley Martin
- Richmond American
- Ryland Homes
Proximity to commuting options, schools, shopping and recreation are major factors to consider in a home purchase whether it be for your convenience or resale. As you review these four categories you will realize Hope Hill Crossing will easily satisfy all of those requirements.
- Commuter bus service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC operates from the VDOT Commuter lot at Route 234 and I-95 (approximately 10 to 15 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing)
- There is a major Slug Line at the Route 234 and US1 VDOT Parking Lot with routes to the Pentagon and numerous DC locations.
- The VRE Rippon Station is approximately 20 minutes - you can transfer to Metrorail at the Franconia-Springfield Station
- MCB Quantico is approximately 20 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 45 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing during rush hour
- School assignments could change - it is best to search by address at Prince William County Public Schools for more detailed information.
- Dale City Neighborhood Library is located in the Center Plaza Shopping Center approximately 10 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing
- Chinn Regional Library is approximately 15 minutes
- Staples Mill Plaza at Spriggs and Minnieville is less than 10 minutes
- The Fortuna Center for excellent neighborhood shopping is east of Hope Hill Crossing on Route 234 It features a Shopper's Target and the usual contingent of specialty shops.
- There are three shopping centers within 15 minutes at Minnieville and Dale Boulevard
- Potomac Mills is within 20 minutes
- Lake Montclair Center is approximately 10 minutes from Hope Hill Crossing
- Trails, playgrounds, tennis courts and pool will be in the communiy.
Hope Hill Crossing Active Listings
Hope Hill Crossing Closed Sales
Hope Hill Crossing Median Sold Price
The Kruschkas are long-term Prince William County residents with more than 30 years experience as real estate professionals serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket
Our Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you