For the fourth time , Mike Perry, Investment Specialist ,
will instruct"The Basics of Investment Real Estate". The
course starts on Oct. 20th for 5 sessions (9:00- 3:30) at GHAR.
This Broker Series Course qualifies for 2 credits and will
satisfy this cycles 14 hr. MCE credits .
Students will learn :
* The 4 Annual Returns of Real Estate
* How to use the APOD Form
* Depreciation and Tax Deductions for Rentals
* How to Price and Finance Rental Property
* The best known Rate of Return Analysis
* How to use the HP10BII calculator
* Multi Year Analysis
* The Time Value of Money
* The Use of Leverage in Portfolio Building
* How to Consult with new Investors
To Enroll or obtain more information on this course,
call GHAR directly at 717-364-3200 .