Homes That Qualify For 100% Financing around Lafayette La
For many home Lafayette La home buyers, the toughest part of the process is saving enough for the down payment. With the day to day bills we all face, stashing 20% away may seem impossible. The good news is there are plenty of low down payment programs available for Lafayette La home buyers. The GREAT news is a few NO down-payment programs offered. Let's take a look at several that are open to Lafayette La area residents.
- Rural Development Loans-- This is a true zero down loan product. If the Lafayette La home seller will provide a closing cost concession, the buyer usually has ZERO funds out of pocket. There are geographic limitations that the buyer must consider. Here at Realty Executives Bayou Properties we check EVERY property for eligibility prior to showing. Our goal is to save as much time as possible for the client.
- VA Loans-- Active duty service men and women along with veterans typically qualify for VA loans. The good news is there are no geographic restrictions. Hence the VA home buyer in Lafayette has more properties to pick from. We take pride on representing those that answered our nation's call.
- Bond Money-- Local lenders will offer bond money to buyers from time to time. Such funding is usually in the form of a down-payment assistance grant. Such funds are normally provided without any expectation of repayment. There are generally income limits for the bond money. And when the money is gone the program ends. Contact Realty Executives Bayou Properties today for a list of local Lafayette lenders.
How to Purchase A Home In Lafayette La
- Determine how much you wish to invest-- For those who are first time buyers, securing financing first may seen backward. When purchasing a home in Lafayette Louisiana one should spend time upfront with a local lender. This will help you determine what price range to search. Need a referral to a great Lafayette La mortgage broker or bank? Feel free to reach out.
- Find the right home and negotiate your offer-- Why waste hours online bouncing from website to website or spend Saturdays driving all over Acadiana? Call Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 for your customized home search plan. Working with a Realty Executives Bayou Properties agent is normally FREE to the purchaser.
- The escrow process-- We encourage all buyers to invest in a professional home inspection. Once this is complete, your lender will order title work and the appraisal. At closing sign your documents and collect the keys!
Ready to see what the Lafayette La housing market has to offer? Go to Lafayette La homes for sale to explore all homes listed by area brokerages. One stop shopping!
A Closer Look At The Lafayette La Real Estate Market