Have you heard all the hype about The Floyd Wickman Master Selling Skills Program?
You often hear one brokerage company out there saying we are a training company in the real estate business. Well, Floyd built a training company for the Real Estate business 35 years ago. Today it's the longest running and most successful transformation process in the history of real estate.
My name is Brian Sharkey. I've been a personal trainer since 1986. My purpose is to help others achieve personal greatness. Tough job since 70% of most self-help doesn't work. What's different? Floyd Wickman developed a system to take ordinary licensees to extraordinary careers in real estate. If you ask 9 out of 10 managers in the business today, they will likely be a Floyd Wickman Graduate. (sweat hogs, star makers, and master sellers to name a few of his past programs). Why? Well, Floyd's graduates leave the business when they decide to, not when the market changes. Floyd and his team teach you how to develop selling skills that exceed your area of competition and in a relatively short period of time. 42 days to be exact!
82% of Floyd's students start the program in the bottom half of production in their office. A year later, 66% of the students that graduate will be in the top half. That is impressive! How does Floyd do it? What makes his program so successful? How does he get agents to list or sell or have a listing sell each week during the program? Many (82%) start with little or no production at all. In 42 days it all changes.
The 5 Ingredients of the program
1. Spaced training. Because you can teach a person too much all at once, and they miss the whole point.
2. Mandatory assignments. Because nothing else removes the option to fail like directed activity.
3. Accountability. Because we all need internal AND external motivation to do more of what we know how to do.
4. Repetition. Because effective teaching, and effective learning, always has the element of repetition. Some people need to hear the message. Some people need to see the message. And most people need to see and hear the message over and over before it sinks in.
5. Teamwork. Because teamwork makes the dream work. A group of people with a common goal, working together as a team in a spirit of harmony, will always produce more than a group of people just working as individuals.
So I shared all the hype, now let me give you the proof. I will give it to you by the numbers. Please tell me what you think.
400,000 agents have graduated Floyd Wickman Programs
82% started with little or no production
66% move into the top half of production
It is the longest running program and the only one with documented results
Floyd has many copycats marketing to new agents, yet he maintains a high standard and demands that both the brokers and managers have bought into the program, in order to support the agents long after the program has ended.
Over 30 years, Floyd and his team have always found there to be an increase in production for the brokers they have represented. If your interested in attending the next program in your area, please send me a message or visit www.floydwickman.com.