7 Things you should know about Yelp!
- Yelp was founded in 2004 to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists and mechanics.
- Yelp had a monthly average of 28 million unique visitors who visited Yelp via the Yelp app and 74 million unique visitors who visited Yelp via mobile web in Q2 2017.*
- Yelpers have written more than 135 million reviews by the end of Q2 2017
- In addition to reviews, you can use Yelp to find events, lists and to talk with other Yelpers.
- Yelp uses automated software to recommend the most helpful and reliable reviews for the Yelp community among the millions we get. The software looks at dozens of different signals, including various measures of quality, reliability, and activity on Yelp. The process has nothing to do with whether a business advertises on Yelp or not. Learn more here.
- You can access Yelp via iPhone, Android, and more - see the full list of mobile apps here.
- The Local Yelp brings locals updates on the latest and greatest business openings & other happenings. SOURCE: https://www.yelp.com/about
Top Ranked Eden Prairie Real Estate Agent on Yelp