New Construction Homes For Sale In Lafayette La
There is something about being the first person to own an object. If you think the new car smell is pleasant, the new home smell is down right intoxicating. The good news is Lafayette La home buyers have many new construction options. Let's learn more about purchasing a new construction home.
Why Are New Construction Homes So Popular In Lafayette Louisiana
- Customization-- Lafayette La home buyers can take an active role in the building process. Generally speaking, the earlier the buyer goes under contract the more flexibility the purchaser will have. Want to have complete control? A custom build would be a good alternative.
- Possible Warranty--New Construction homes in Louisiana are covered under the new construction warranty act. Generally there will be a builder warranty in place as well.
- Being The "First" To Own-- Why worry about what previous owners did (or did not) do to the home? Being first means getting the Lafayette La home on a proper maintenance schedule from the start.
Questions To Consider If You Are Considering A New Home In Lafayette La
What is my timetable --Building a new home takes time. The unpredictable South Louisiana weather can add to the build time as well. If you need a home in 30 days, let's find one near completion.
- What is the builder's reputation-- Service after the transaction is key. Nobody wants to play find the builder if something goes wrong.
- What is included in the purchase price-- New Home buyers are often shocked at what is NOT included. Do not assume that window treatments, grass, or fencing is included. If it's not in the contract, it don't exist.
Ready to find your new home in Lafayette La? A little confused about the process perhaps? Relax! Contact Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 today! Want to explore local inventory from the comfort of your phone? Go to Lafayette La Real Estate to see inventory listed on the Realtor Association of Acadiana MLS.
Why Should I Use A Real Estate Agent To Purchase A New Home In Lafayette La