Proudly presented by:
Realty One Group
Home came on the market first time since 1981. This 39 year old SFH is a 4 br, 2.5 bath 2 story home built by Citation Woodfield Plan. It is 1,717 sf(tax) or 1,947 sf(permit) in size on an oversized 7,350 sf corner lot.
Listing price is $799,999 for a quick sale. Vacant and staged.
Inside it has been all updated and renovated.
- New wooden flooring suggested by a New Yorker flooring professional. It has noise damping features and a moisture barrier below.
- LED recession lighting through out.
- 40 year roof with reflective thermal barrier to keep the roof cooler.
- New Gas Furnace installed 2 years ago.
- New dual paned windows installed in 2017.
- Modern kitchen with granite countertops.
- All new appliances and fixtures (except the dishwasher-2007)
- Ample natural lightings throughout the home.
- One half bath redone recent months.
- Two full baths. MBR has stall shower while other bath has shower/bath.
- New decking completed (2017)
- Fruit trees in the back
- Lots of room for garden and storage structures.
- Semi-drought tolerant plants.
- School bus stops in front, city bus to Kaiser.
- Walk to train station (CalTrain, Southern Pacific).
- New Costo, Target, Safeway, and New Autozone across the street at the brand New "Village Oaks Shopping Center"-old IBM
- Schools: Glider Elementary, Bernal Intermediate, and Oak Grove High.