Thomas J. Nelson, Realtor,CRS,e-Pro "Flying First Class on my “airline” means (in part): no matter the price you paid for the ticket, you’re seated and treated like First Class Passengers."
Right on target - and - re-blog!
Value Proposition Part 1 of 4 (September Active Rain Challenge)
The definition of full service is simple: It’s creating WOW!
Wow! costs money and is rarely delivered by a new agent, a transactional agent or the worst agent: complacent agents. You can buy sox at Nordstoms and have an experience, while purchasing quality that lasts. Or, you can have the Kmart experience, buy cheap and have to buy often for lack of quality; (so in the long run do you really save)? And remember:
"Nordstroms never panics when Kmart has a sale!"
Wow! Is that “above and beyond” expectations delivery of your service:
Competence, Character, and Care for your clients' needs, wants and expectations.
Wow! is determined by the customer, not the provider, but must be planned for and delivered by the provider in a way that acknowledges that you know who your client is and what they need & want. It’s what makes you stand out and become referable. It’s what has clients saying “You HAVE TO use my Realtor!”
Example: Broken down into class systems on airplanes, but quite individualized if a Realtor wants to create Wow!; one size does not fit all for the real estate professional; you must know your clients’ needs and wants and each one will be different. You must put their needs ahead of theirs and know what would impact and improve their experience like no other agent could deliver.
Flying First Class on my “airline” means (in part):
- no matter the price you paid for the ticket, you’re seated and treated like First Class Passengers.
- I ask you a lot of questions about your needs and expectations.
- I Listen
- I ask more questions
- I Listen.
- For Buyers it’s a formal orientation all about them, not me.
- For Sellers it’s an in home consultation and Home Enhancement Checklist.
- For all clients it’s proper expectations.
- It’s limiting my service to my area of expertise and referring clients occasionally to my team members that are geographically or specialty-wise better suited to serve that client.
- It’s demonstrating how Market Analysis (comps) are formulated and calculated so thet 1. Sellers understand the recommended price range and 2. Buyers understand the strategy behind their offers.
- A commitment (demonstrated) to regular communication that can be counted on.
- A commitment (demonstrated) to training that translates to my negotiating and problem solving skills.
- A commitment (demonstrated) to technology and training to maximize available for 1. my Seller’s Marketing and 2. my Buyer’s home searches and available inventory.
- Marketing packages (demonstrated) designed to be a megaphone to the marketplace with both current technology based, online based and traditional components.
- Instant Inventory for tough seller markets; this alone puts me in the top 0.5% of all agents.
- Client Appreciation Program: after sales service, ongoing consulting and Gratitude Gatherings; this alone puts me in the top 1% of all agents.
- Military Rebates: Published and given without hesitation.
- Repeat Client and Referring Advocates Discounts.
- The ability to prove I’m working 100% by referral and what that stands for.
1. Image courtesy of Sira Anamwong at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
2. Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
It's not about stopping Zillow,
it's about taking back ownership of our industry!
REALTOR®, CRS, CDPE, ePro, Military Relocation, Podcast Host, Author
Brokered by Big Block Realty
CA-BRE# 01261476, since 1999 (My Team)
"Oh by the way, I'm never too busy to serve your referrals, to good people like you."
mobile: 858-232-8722 / e-fax: 650-240-0717
Sunroad Corporate Center: 4445 Eastgate Mall l Suite 200 San Diego l CA 92121
Serving: La Jolla * Downtown * Coastal Properties * Metro SD * Seniors & Military-Rebates!