Homes For Sale In Youngsville La
Considering a move to Youngsville, La this year? Worried that you missed the "Spring/Summer" home selling season? Relax, homes in Greater Lafayette, La go under contract every month of the year. In fact, buying a home in the Fall could be an advantage. Here's why?
Fall Home Buying In Youngsville La
- Overall foot-traffic declines, but the volume of sales does not-- How can this be a benefit? The buyers that are looking tend to be more serious. During the Summer we see people who will look at homes because they are bored.
- More convenient showing times-- Youngsville La home buyers want to see homes during daylight hours. With dark coming earlier each day, buyers will shift to touring homes during their lunch break. No more 8 pm showings!
- Less frequent lawn maintenance-- In the Summer our South Louisiana home sellers often have to mow their lawns every five days. During the Fall, once every 12-15 days is fine.
- Less listing competition-- Sadly, many Youngsville La home owners thing that the real estate market is seasonal. While go head to head with 20 similar homes when you can compete with 10-12?
Advice For Selling A Home In Youngsville La
- Price right from the start-- Youngsville La buyers tend to start educating themselves about 4-6 months prior to buying a local home. Thanks to technology, they have recent pricing at their finger tips.
- Pay attention to curb appeal--Speaking of technology, Lafayette La home buyers will often drive by the home prior to calling for a showing. If the lawn is a mess, or the exterior needs work many times they mark the home off the shopping list then and there.
- Neutralize any odors-- Smell is the sense paired with memory. If the home stinks, how do you think the buyers will remember your home? Just because you do not smell the odor, does not mean the home couldn't use attention.
Ready to List your home for sale in Youngsville Louisiana? Call Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 today! Want to explore other homes listed for sale in Greater Lafayette La? Go to Lafayette La Real Estate to explore all homes listed in the Realtor Association of Acadiana MLS.
A Closer Look At The Greater Lafayette La Real Estate Market