Are Localism Posts Effective?
I love posting Localism posts! From time to time I get asked by other agents if I see the rewards of my Localism posts. My resounding answer is YES!
Here are my top 5 reasons why I love Localism posts:
- Traffic! Amazingly great Internet traffic on my Localism posts. I will share some of my Localism posts below that have received a lot of Internet traffic. Seriously, these posts typically perform better than any of my other posts.
- My phone rings! It's true! I sometimes get calls from a Localism post from 3 or 4 years ago. This means my post is still pulling up strong when someone is searching. Cool!
- I'm considered a local expert. Not only do people look to me for real estate, they also see me as a local expert. I am asked to share community events, new businesses, etc. all of the time.
- Long-term effects. My Localism posts as I mentioned above, still receive great traffic and calls years after they are written. In my book, this is effective marketing.
- Builds great community relationships! My fellow community business associates love that I help promote their businesses. And guess what, they are not shy about referring me for real estate. Works both ways and is a great way to build bridges in business.
Some of my top Localism posts:
If you haven't stepped into creating Localism posts, you may want to take the leap. Check out some of my Localism posts above that have received a ton of traffic. Best wishes and BLOG ON!