3 Bedroom Home For Sale In Jonesville La
Why rent when owning a home in Jonesville La is so affordable? Looking for a 3 bedroom home in the area? If so, 818 Pine Street should be on your must tour list. Take a closer look at this affordable home in Jonesville Louisiana.
Why 818 Pine Street
- Three full size bedrooms-- Why share when everyone can have their own space? The rooms are large and feature large windows for ample natural lighting.
- Open floor plan-- Homes of this era will often be carved up in small, dark living spaces. 818 Pine Street features an easy flow from room to room.
- Metal roof-- The owner of 818 Pine invested the funds and replaced the roof the right way. The roof is a terrible place to cut corners. Thanks to his investment, the new owner of 818 Pine should have years of protection over head.
- Covered back porch-- Enjoy mornings and evenings from the comfort of the covered back porch. Or pass the night listening to the rain on the metal roof. Either way, you will be glad you invested in 818 Pine Street.
Great Loan Programs For 818 Pine Street
- 100% Rural Development -- Why put money down if you don't have to? If the purchaser can negotiate to have the seller pay closing costs, usually the buyer does not need to put any money down. There are geographic and income restrictions, be most Joneville La residents should be under the income threshold.
- FHA Loans-- Another popular loan program with Jonesville La home buyers is the 3.5% down FHA home loan. Using 818 Pine Street as an example the down payment would be 2,800 dollars. That's not much more than the combined deposit/first month/last month fee many land lords charge.
- 100% VA Loans-- in recognition of their service to the country, veterans (and active duty) members of the armed forces can get a VA loan. The best part? There are NO geographic limitations!
Ready to take a closer look at this 3 bedroom home in Jonesville La? Call Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 today! Want to see how this home compares to similar properties? Go to Jonesville La Real Estate to explore homes listed on the MLS.
A Closer Look At The Central Louisiana Housing Market