Long Meadow Farms in Richmond TX - Home Sold!
Sold By The Julie Morales Team
Beautiful Darling Home
Address: 20615 Azalea Chase Dr, Richmond TX 77406
MLS number: 15305210
Square Footage: 2396
Year Built: 2012
Features an Immaculate Interior
Features all the qualities you would expect from a new home! Energy efficient, large family room, large master suite, high ceilings, beautiful kitchen, and open study. Boasting a superb location with no back neighbors and a beautiful green space for pleasant views! A nice covered patio, bricks on all four sides and bonus space in the garage. Be apart of an amazing community that offers scenic natural beauty throughout. Look forward to lots of events and lots of fun year round. With pools, playgrounds, and parks for the entire family to enjoy! EZ Access to HWY 99 & the Westpark Toll Road!
Features Beautiful Granite Counters and SS Appliances
What's Going on Nearby Long Meadow Farms?
- Grocery Shopping: Enjoy shopping at the neighborhood Kroger Marketplace! Also, a brand new neighborhood HEB has just opened at Harlem and HWY 99, while Whole Foods is just a 15-minute drive from this adored community.
- The Market: Trend Development, the developers of Long Meadow Farms, are in the process of creating a beautiful shopping center, entitled The Market, with plenty of shopping and restaurants. Gallery Furniture is currently located in The Market and other yet-to-be-named vendors will be making there way there as well!
- Regals Grand Parkway 22: 180,000 sqft of pure enjoyment! This Greek-themed fun center is always busy and happening. It reminds many of Sugar Land's Town Center. For a fun day out you can casually dine on the balcony with a view of the open city, put your bowling skills to the test on Olympic-style lanes, indulge in a gelato, or catch a 3d movie or IMAX on any of the 22 screens.
- George Ranch Historical Park: A unique experience for anyone wanting to learn more about Texas culture. It is a perfect day out for friends and family. Real life cowboys plus cultural music and food, and hosted private events. It is rated #1 on TripAdvisor's list of Things to Do in Richmond TX and has amazing reviews!
- Slater's Sports Zone: A one-story 62,000 sqft building that hosts sports camps, tournaments, and leagues. This recently constructed sports complex features 8 volleyball courts and 4 basketball courts. It is now home to the Fort Bend Fire girls volleyball club and also features a Tae Kwon Do studio and camps that offer strength training and conditioning.
- Local Farmer's Market: Hosted every Saturday from 8:00-12:00 pm just around the corner in Harvest Green. Straight from-farm-to-you! Fresh, local, top-quality produce and meats and hand-crafted delicacies can be found here. Texas honey and homemade jams are available as well. Other small ma-and-pa businesses operate through this Farmer's Market year round rain or shine!
What Schools Will the Kids Attend?
If you buy 20615 Azalea Chase Dr located in the Long Meadows Farm community of Richmond TX, your kids will be attending highly-rated schools in the Fort Bend Independent School District. These schools include Pecan Grove Elementary, James Bowie Middle School, and Travis High School. All which include rigorous and comprehensive gifted and talented programs for students.
Great Resources for Interested Home Buyers
- Search Homes For Sale in Richmond TX
- View a Beautiful Gallery of this Home
- View This Home in HAR
- Visit Julie's Website
Latest Inventory Updates for Long Meadow Farms