VA Loansoffer a special opportunity for our Veterans to become homeowners or refinance their existing VA guaranteed mortgage. VA Loans have more lenient underwriting criteria than otherLOANPROGRAMSand offer lower interest rates than conventionalLOANS. Plus, no down payment isREQUIRED for a VA Loans in Lake Jackson, Texas.
This step by step guide is intended to give you all the quick answers you need to get started with the VA program, explain all the benefits of a VA Loans, and help you navigate through the loan process as an informed Veteran.
Some of theINFORMATION we will be discussing are:
• What areVA LOANS?
• Interest Rates
• Obtaining your Certificate of Eligibility from the VeteransADMINISTRATION
• Who is Eligible for a VA Loan? We will also answer some common questions.
• What’s the difference between a VALOAN and a regular loan?
• Can anyone apply for a VA loan?
• Why are there different interest rates?
• Where can I get aVA LOAN?
It is our pleasure to consult with Veterans throughout Texas and tailoring a loanPROGRAM to your particular needs. We offer personalized consultations as experts in the area of VeteransLOANS. This e-book is a broad overview of your benefits. Thank you for your service to our country- it is an honor for us to give back to you in some small way. We pledge to serve you with excellence. You canCONTACTJoy Bates, Senior Mortgage Banker, at 817-860-3232, email her; email@example.com or click this link for a FREE guide on the VA Loan process: https://thelegacygroup.leadpages.co/va-mortgage-guide/