- take the process seriously and make an educated financial decision – and it’s much easier to make a smart choice when you have the expertise and advice of a good lender in your corner.
- When you engage a lender at the start, you’ll discuss your financial situation and your lender will be able to provide you with an estimate of what you can afford.
- After your lender has offered a pre-qualification or conditionally approved you for a specified dollar amount, you’ll still want to discuss loan types and down payments.
- Lenders have the knowledge and foresight to make suggestions as to when you should lock in your mortgage interest rate.
- home price is often a significant factor guiding the search process, providing your agent a maximum price can be very helpful when narrowing your options.
- Showing the seller that you have already taken the time to gain loan approval means you’re serious about buying his or her home and have the financing to back it up.
#BrandMortgage #1stTimeHomeowner #DownpaymentAssistance # Lisaperry #HomeloansinDMV