Steve Hafner, chief executive of Kayak Software Group, is in contract to buy the 2-story oceanfront penthouse at the under construction L’Atelier condominium in northern Miami Beach.
The L’Atelier Residences condominium is a ONE Sotheby’s International exclusive development scheduled for completion in the third quarter of 2018. Sales launched in 2015 and to date the building is reported to be just over 80 percent sold.
An impeccably designed residence, this exclusive Miami Beach penthouse will take up the top 17th and 18th floors. This one-of-a-kind penthouse features 6 bedrooms, 6.5 baths with soaring 22-foot-high ceilings in the oceanfront living and dining rooms. Features also include a private elevator, floating staircase and 360 degree panoramic views of the ocean, coastline, bay and Intracoastal Waterway, a 40-foot-long pool and expansive roof-top deck with summer kitchen and more are just a few of the impressive features of the 8,000 square foot (under air) penthouse home. The additional 8,500 square feet of exterior space adds to the spacious luxury offered by this under construction Miami Beach penthouse home.
L'Atelier Miami Beach Penthouse Living Room & Rooftop Deck / Pool shown below
The L'Atelier Miami Beach luxury condos and penthouse homes - A beautiful Miami Beach oceanfront 18-story condominium with only 20 luxury condo residences and penthouse homes.
You have your option of purchasing a half-floor or full-floor residence in this stylish and amenity rich oceanfront condominium.
The floor plans are spacious and all feature multiple expansive balconies and terraces. Sunrise ocean views and evening sunset views can be viewed from every luxury L'Atelier Miami Beach residence.
All L'Atelier Miami Beach condos are designed as complete flow-through residences. The L’ Atelier on Miami Beach offers captivating vistas in every direction. To the east, the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean blend seamlessly with the horizon. To the west, the emerald greens of the La Gorce Golf Course contrast with the skyline of downtown Miami. To the south, the historical Art Deco District and the luxury towers of South Beach's shine. To the north, Allison Island, the architecture along Collins Avenue and the luxury condominium towers of Bal Harbour add the finishing touches on a location that is nothing less than spectacular.
The L' Atelier Miami Beach Condominium Features and Amenities include:
- Private beach area
- Oceanfront infinity-edge swimming pool
- Pool side cabanas
- Pool Bar and BBQ area
- Oceanfront whirlpool spa
- Hammock garden
- Pool and beach attendants
- Upper deck 78-foot lap pool
- Spa facility and treatment room
- Sauna and steam room
- Beauty salon
- Double height State-of-the-art gym
- Library and meeting room
- 24 hour valet
- Concierge services
View more information, renderings and floor plan diagrams on my L' Atelier Miami Beach condos web page HERE.
Groundbreaking occured in 2015. Scheduled completion and opening scheduled for mid 2018.
L'Atelier Miami Beach Location & Honoring History
The new L’ Atelier Miami Beach condo rises on the grounds of the historic Golden Sands Hotel. The Golden Sands was a center piece to Miami Beach fame during the Rat Pack days of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Jr., Dean Martin and friends.
Originally named the Bombay Hotel, the Golden Sands Hotel was designed shortly after World War II by Norman M. Giller. This was the first hotel on the Beach to offer a parking garage. The Golden Sands Hotel boasted many features common to mid-1950s resorts, including a curvilinear lobby, a pool, shops, a restaurant, and direct beach access.
In honor of this unique history, L’ Atelier Miami Beach merges beautifully the historic facade of the Golden Sands with its new ultra-modern and stylish residential tower and amenities offered.
CONTACT LINDA "G"
Contact Linda "G" of ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach directly for more information on the L'Atelier Miami Beach Condos, or for any other new or existing South Florida luxury condominiums or homes. I look forward to speaking with you.
Linda "G" Gustafson
ONE Sotheby's International Realty Miami Beach Top Producer
South Florida Oceanfront & Waterfront Luxury Condominium NEW Construction Developments
My featured NEW South Florida luxury condominium developments - Click on any link below to view my complete page with all available information for that South Florida preconstruction, under construction or new luxury condominiums. My New Construction section offers over 45 luxury oceanfront and waterfront luxury condos in Miami-Dade and Broward Counties. All the projects listed below are currently accepting reservations and sales.
- Oceana Bal Harbour - Broke ground October 2013. Completed November 2016. Opened January 2017.
Sunny Isles Beach
- Mansions at Acqualina - Opened January 2016.
- Porsche Design Tower - Broke ground April 2013. Completed 4th quarter 2016. Opened January 2017.
- Jade Signature - Broke ground August 2013. "Topped-off" September 2016. Expected completion and opening 3rd/4th quarter 2017.
- MUSE Condominium - Broke ground mid 2015. "Topped-off" January 2017. Scheduled completion end of 2017 with opening in early 2018.
- Turnberry Ocean Club - Broke Ground November 2016. Expected completion in 2018.
- Residences by ARMANI CASA Miami, Sunny Isles Beach - Broke ground in mid 2016. Expected completion 2019.
- The Estates at Acqualina - Groundbreaking 3rd/4th quarter 2017. Expected completion in 2020.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Sunny Isles Beach - Broke ground 2016. Foundation and Vertical Construction began April 2017. Expected completion in 2019.
- Regalia Miami Condos - Opened June 2014. Select NEW developer residences still available, Including the 2-story Beach House and 2-story top floors Penthouse.
- Chateau Beach Residences - Opened end of 2015.
- 400 Sunny Isles Condominiums - Opened early 2016.
Surfside, Miami Beach
- FENDI Chateau Residences Surfside, Miami Beach - Broke ground February 2014. Completed 4th quarter 2016. Opened January 2017.
- Four Seasons Surf Club Condos and Hotel - Broke ground March 2014. "Topped-off" in June 2015. completion late 2016, early 2017. Residence closings began and Hotel opened in Spring 2017.
- Ocean Seven Townhome Residences - Opened April 2014.
- NEW - Eighty Seven Park Miami Beach - Broke ground end of 2016. Vertical construction began October 2017. Expected completion in 2019.
- Ritz-Carlton Residences Miami Beach - Construction began May 2014. Expected completion end of 2016. Opening early 2017.
- L'Atelier Miami Beach Condos - Broke ground end of 2015. Construction began 2016. Expected completion mid 2018.
- Faena Versailles Classic Condominium - Renovations and redesign to begin summer 2015. Expected completion in 2017.
- Faena Versailles Contemporary Condominium - Broke ground early 2015. Completion schedule pending.
Miami Beach - South Beach
- One Ocean South Beach - Opened early 2016.
- The NEW Shore Club Residences Miami Beach - Pending reschedule of new construction by developer as of November 2017.
Miami - Fisher Island
- Palazzo del Sol - Opened summer 2016. NEW developer residences still available.
- Palazzo della Luna - Broke Ground summer 2016
Aventura, North Miami
- Prive Condos at Island Estates Aventura - Broke ground June 2015. "Topped-off" fall 2016. Scheduled completion in summer 2017.
- Marina Palms Yacht Club & Residences - Broke ground September 2013. North Tower opened March 2016. South Tower completed December 2016.
- Bellini Williams Island - Opened January 2014.
- Echo Aventura Condos - Opened January 2016.
Bay Harbor Islands
- NEW - Vista at Bay Harbor Condos - Groundbreaking 2016. Expected completion 2017.
- NEW - Bijou Bay Harbor Condos - Groundbreaking June 2017. Projected completion 2018.
- Riva Bay Harbor Condos - Opened January 2014.
- Kai at Bay Harbor Condos - Broke ground July 2014. Opened end of 2016.
- Sereno Bay Harbor Islands Condos & Townhomes - Broke ground January 2015. Opened end of 2016.
- O Residences Bay Harbor Islands Condos - Broke ground March 2015. Opened end of 2016.
Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Beach / Hallandale Beach
- Paramount Fort Lauderdale Residences & Condos - Broke ground summer 2014. "Topped off" Fall 2016. Completed 1st Quarter 2017. Opened October 2017.
- Auberge Beach Residences & Spa Condominium Fort Lauderdale - Groundbreaking began 2015. North Tower "Topped-off" June 2017. Expected completion North Tower end of 2017 & South Tower 2nd quarter 2018. Scheduled North Tower opening early 2018, with South Tower opening in mid-2018.
- Sabbia Beach Pompano Beach - Broke ground May 2016. Expected completion Mid 2018.
- Oceanbleau Hollywood Beach - Broke ground late 2015. Completion schedule pending.