Maria Sapio "Were they on time? Prepared? Organized? - Do I feel that this person is knowledgeable, honest, straightforward, trustworthy, and can achieve the desired result? - Did this person leave space for my questions/thoughts?"
Right on target - and - re-blog!
So, you've decided that it's time to sell your home.
Do you feel caught on a Ferris Wheel frenzy?
You've put on your safety goggles and plunged into de-cluttering your closets and even wrestled with the contents of your garage and then you face the most arduous task of all...which Realtor® do I call to list my home?
Choosing an agent is, in fact, choosing a 'short-term-business-partner' -
Of course, you'll sit down and have a face-to-face discussion. The agent will likely have some kind of listing information to share with you. You may be impressed with the sparkle and shine of a refined presentation and you may even feel a bit overwhelmed and confused by the extent of the content.
This brings me to a crucial point -
Think to yourself -
- What is my initial impression?
- Were they on time? Prepared? Organized?
- Do I feel that this person is knowledgeable, honest, straightforward, trustworthy, and can achieve the desired result?
- Did this person leave space for my questions/thoughts?
- Do I feel comfortable with this person's communication style?
- Did they listen?
- Do I think they're passionate?
- Can I truly see myself entering into a short-term-business with this person as my partner?
Choosing the Realtor® that is the best fit for you is a profound balance of utmost professionalism mingled with trust as you walk through the process together until 'Sold' and beyond...
I welcome your questions and thoughts. Feel free to Contact Me and thank you for reading my blog post.