USDA Offers Wildfire Recovery Assistance

Real Estate Agent with RE/MAX Gold CA 01842775

USDA’s Farm Service Agency (FSA) offers disaster assistance and low-interest loan programs to assist agricultural producers in their recovery efforts following wildfires or other qualifying natural disasters. Available programs and loans include: Non-Insured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP), Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP), Tree Assistance Program (TAP), Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees and Farm-Raised Fish Program (ELAP), Emergency Loan Program, Emergency Conservation Program (ECP), HayNet. For more info on these programs, visit or contact the Solano/Napa County FSA Office directly at (707) 448-0106 extension 2


Comments (0)