HUNTERS HILL in MUSTANG OK
Hunters Hill in MUSTANG OK
Experience Quiet Urban Living!
Love this neighborhood! Great location-away from the city but still close to everything you need! Friendly neighbors and a great place to raise a family! - says Jennifer, Hunters Hill resident
- Hunters Hill is located in West OKC Metro, Canadian County
- Tucked on the West side of the City of Mustang OK, off of Clear Springs Rd just south of SW 59th
- It offers a quick commute to anywhere in OKC Metro. About 15min to Downtown OKC by Hwy 152 & I-44. Or if you are heading north on Clear Springs/Garth Brooks Blvd you might connect with I-40 & Kilpatrick Turnpike
- Highly acclaimed Mustang Schools
- Map of Elementary Schools boundaries in Mustang
- Hunters Hill Neighborhood was established in 2004.
- 2005 Parade of Homes Winner
- Currently there are about 127 existing houses and new phase is under development on South side
- Size ranges from 1600 to 2100 sqft
- Most were build by four local quality builders. Among them: Oklahoma oldest building firm Leonhardt Enterprises/Manco Homes since 1907 and Merryfield Homes.
- Attractive Dallas architecture
- Prices range from 160's to low 200's
- Currently development of Phase 3 is in progress on south side (entry from Lodge Way)
- Neighborhood pond with wildlife includes fish & Canadian geese (watch for those young fishermen please)
- Active incorporated HOA - annual dues are $100.00
- Phase #4 is planned to start in near future toward west
So there you have it, my Dear Reader, HUNTERS HILL - MUSTANG OK. It is really an inviting and beautiful neighborhood ... still growing. Or if you plan to sell your HUNTERS HILL - MUSTANG OK home and need some help before putting it on the market - I would love to hear from you and help you plan your next step.
Let me know if I can assist you, your family or friends with any real estate needs. LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!
START HOME SEARCH: