Lakecrest Forest of Katy TX - For Sale!
Listed By The Julie Morales Team
Zoned to Brand New Patricia E. Paetow High School!
Address: 2910 Lakecrest Ridge Dr, Katy TX 77493
MLS number: 34690512
Square Footage: 3142
Year Built: 2014
Subdivision: Lakecrest Forest
Recently Built and Upgraded
Built in 2014, this home boasts so many of the new home features including energy efficient upgrades such as insulated/Low-E windows, high-efficiency HVAC, and ceiling fans throughout. Some other notable features of this home include high ceilings, alarm system, garage door opener, patio, and back green space. Enjoy beautiful hardwood floors, lovely study, kitchen with lots of counter space, lots of windows, a large family room overlooking the backyard. In the master suite, you will find high ceilings, windows. Walk to beautiful Katy Park for some outdoor exercise. Zoned to acclaimed Katy ISD schools and the brand new Patricia E. Paetow High School. Accessible to the Energy Corridor, I-10, & Grand Parkway!
What's Happening in Katy TX?
- Grocery Shopping.... Visit your local Kroger! While HEB and WholeFoods are a just 10-minute drive down Grand Parkway. Trader Joe's and Target are located in the beautiful La Centerra Shopping Center. Find authentic Indian, Arabic, and African Grocer's nearby as well!
- Katy Mills Mall: This mall is located in downtown Katy and offers a wide variety of stores from Kate Spade to Nike Factory to Sun and Ski. Katy Mills Mall provides a family-oriented experience offering games, an AMC movie theater, and fun restaurants such as Rainforest Cafe. Lots of new developments are occurring right around this area, it is definitely something cool to be a part of!
- Time Square Entertainment: Family and friends are always welcome at Time Square Entertainment. It is a great place to bring the family and enjoy a game of "Glow Bowling". Super fun for the kids! Or how about a game of Laser-Tag? Host birthday parties or special occasions any time of year, including lock-ins! How exciting! This fun-filled place is sure to bring the family together for some happy times!
- Texas Typhoon: A waterpark adventure for the entire family! Cool off at this brand new and improved water park! Recently opened in 2016, Texa Typhoon offers rides and slides for the entire family, plus camps and programs for kids. It is also a fantastic place to host birthday parties!
- Top Golf: Top Golf is surely the coolest golf experience happening around this part of town. Rain or shine, day or night! Anytime is a great time to gather with friends or family. Top Golf is unique because they offer tracking devices on each ball, so you can obtain an accurate reading on the distance of your hit. Also, balls are glow in the dark. This means night time is extra fun!
- Katy Park: Just a 10-minute walking distance from this adored home. Featuring kids baseball fields, kids soccer fields, a pretty picnic area and a .5 mile jogging trail. Well-known as a great little place to relax with the kiddoes!
- Local Farmer's Market: An awesome, local Farmer's Market is hosted every Saturday on Grand Parkway and Highland Knolls from 8:00-12:00 pm. Local vendors unite to sell their locally farmed fruits and veggies. Grass-fed meats and other ma 'n' pa creations can be found here as well.
Patricia E. Paetow High School
On April 25, 2016, The Board of Trustees voted to name High School No. 8 in remembrance of Patricia E. Paetow, a lifelong educator who dedicated nearly 30 years to Katy ISD before losing her battle to cancer in July 2015. The school has just opened its doors in 2018 and offers a plethora of amazing activities including the Jason Learning ARGONAUT Adventure which provides children with real science and scientists through inquiry-based, technology-intensive projects and learning, and is now accepting applications.
More Information about 22611 Tullis Trail Ct:
Great Resources for Interested Buyer and Sellers: