Tim here, week going well?
I’ve taken the liberty of compiling our best seller-driven marketing content for all of you listing agents out there.
Well, upon hearing the news that we (San Jose, California – home of PropertyMinder headquarters) are (still) the hottest real estate market in the nation, I felt compelled to share the wealth (of knowledge) so to speak.
We see low inventory left and right. We see the stress and setbacks it’s causing agents. And we’re still committed to empowering folks to fight what appears to be an uphill battle: generating more listings.
Hoping you find the following resources helpful, inspiring, and fulfilling as we head into the final month of 2017.
Let’s make it count, together.
Home Seller/Listing-Booster Resource Pack
Seller’s Corner: Exclusive Automated Listing-Generation Marketing Tool
How To Keep Your Home Sellers At Your Beck And Call
More Tips On Staying Connected To Your Home Sellers
Email Marketing Content To Send To Your Home Seller(s)
(you can literally copy, paste, edit at your discretion and send out to your homesellers):
1) Home Staging Checklist (Email Reminder) For Sellers
2) Convincing Homeowners (Via Email) They Need You To Help Sell Their Home
3) Cherry-On-Top (Quick Email Reminder About Home Pricing)
EXTRA: 5 Tips For Writing The Best Email Subject Lines + 5 Email Marketing Tips To Motivate Your Leads
Conversation Starters For Your Next Phone Call(s) To Potential Home Seller(s)
(to be used to navigate your next telephone chats with your leads):
1) Phone Script For Seller Lead Outreach
2) Let’s Double Your Chances They’ll Sell With You
3) More Listings In 2017 (and ’18): Your Starter Kit
4) Homeseller Outreach Challenge