Trivia question answers for Tuesday December 5, 2017
1. Who wrote the 1952 novel "The Bridge Over the River Kwai"? Pierre Boulle
2. What chemical element's atomic number is 50? Tin
3. Christmas Seals are sponsored by what non-profit organization? The Lung Association
4. Which city is known as the "Windy City"? Chicago
Trivia questions for Wednesday December 6, 2017
1. What was meant to happen to anyone who drank from the river Lethe?
2. What royal subject married Grace Kelly?
3. Which countries border Chile?
4. The average person has over 1,460 of what each year?
Enjoy your day!