Trivia question answers for Wednesday December 6, 2017
1. What was meant to happen to anyone who drank from the river Lethe? Lost their memory
2. What royal subject married Grace Kelly? Ranier III of Monaco
3. Which countries border Chile? Peru, Bolivia and Argentina
4. The average person has over 1,460 of what each year? Dreams
Trivia questions for Thursday December 7, 2017
1. What does the Roman numeral C represent?
2. What position did football hall-of-famer Dick Butkus play with the Chicago Bears?
3. What US state was once an independent republic?
4. What TV show began with the words "Space the final frontier"?
Enjoy your day!