Here are the latest stats as posted from the Toronto Real Estate Board for the Mississauga area. These stats compare November, 2017 to the stats from November, 2016.
It clearly is a testament that we are back to stable market.
- Number of sale have decreased 4.19% from 787 last November to 754 this November
- Average days on market more than doubled from 16 days to 25 days, an increase of 56.25%
- Average selling to list ratio dropped by 2.97% from 101.00% last November to 98.00% this November
- New listings rose from 939 last November to 1,299 this past November, an increase of 38.334%
- Inventory rose by 45.45% from 1.1 months to 1.6 months