Home Renovations That Will Pay You Back
When you own your home you are always looking for ways to make it your own. It seems like you are always looking to change things. When you do decide to make a change you want to make sure that the renovations will you back; if, you decide to sell. These renovations are worth the time and effort they can help increase the value of the property when you sell.
- New garage doors – Nothing says curb appeal like attractive garage doors – and you can’t beat the bang for the buck. A mid-range replacement will likely return more than 80 percent on your investment.
- A wood deck – Here’s a renovation you are likely to enjoy – and a $10,000 investment will also return about 80 percent of what you spent.
- Exterior siding – New siding will not only give your home a major facelift. It will return a strong 87 percent on project costs of about $14,000.
- Attic conversions – Adding another bedroom or playroom upstairs give a home more usable living space without increasing its footprint. The remodel investment will likely return 84 percent of a $50,000 project cost.
- Kitchen updates – No need to overhaul the entire kitchen, experts say. Upgrading the counters, and replacing cabinets and appliances will likely cost about $18,000 – and will return some 97 percent of cost. Oddly, a big-ticket total kitchen remodel costing over $100,000 may only return 63 percent of the investment.
- New windows – New, energy–efficient windows throughout your home will save you money on heating and cooling bills – and you will probably get a return of 79 percent on a $10,000 investment.
- Basement remodel – Another great way to add living space to a home is with a basement remodel. Adding insulation and flooring, and upgrading the walls and ceiling may cost as much as $60,000. But return on investment is estimated at 77 percent.
- Back-up power generator – The unpredictable weather of the past few years has led to a surge in the popularity of this relatively inexpensive home addition. An average cost of $11,000 could net you a 67 percent return on your investment.
I love real estate there is no greater feeling than seeing your customer's happy!!!
Remember if you have any questions about First Time Home Buyers Programs or any Real Estate matter I'm just a phone call or email away. I'm waiting to hear from you!
Coldwell Banker/Camelot Realty
1898 N. Donnelly Street
Mount Dora, FL32757
My website: http://patwchampion.mfr.mlsmatrix.com
For Winning results call the “CHAMPION” for all your Real Estate Needs