- 407 homes closed in November compared to 377 for the same month in 2016
- the median price of homes sold was $479,900 compared to $445,000 last year
- 1304 Williamson county TN homes are available for purchase
- the average days on market for homes sold in November was only 35 days
- The absorption rate of Williamson county homes based on November sales is 3 months
For the most-up-to-date information on Williamson county TN home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville area.
This posting and the contents written here are the intellectual property and opinions of Larry Brewer of Benchmark Realty. Providing real estate services to clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin, Spring Hill, Green Hills, and the middle Tennessee area