- Here’s how to build a personal brand to boost your business:
- Find your unique value proposition (UVP)—this is the value you provide, based on your:
• strengths—the skills you rely on;
• values—what’s most important to you in your work;
• passions—the things you love doing;
• purpose—what you’re trying to achieve.
- Put your UVP into an ‘elevator pitch’—a compelling 30-second story that tells what you do and why people should hire you to do it.
- Tune up your website—social media is good, but everything you post sits under that social brand. You need a website that celebrates your brand, featuring content prospects value, with links to those social media channels.
- Make a content investment—regularly produce and publish content on topics people will read, look at and listen to in:
• articles, blog posts, case studies, quizzes, reviews, white papers
• images, infographics, slide shows
• events, podcasts, videos, webinars
- Get help—if pressed for time, hire writers to produce content, public relations pros for media exposure.
- Find models—model the approach of people in your field doing a great job on the web.
- Here’s to developing a personal brand that drives your best year ever.
Enjoy a Great New Year!
#DMVHOUSES #DMVHOMES #DMVMORTGAGES #DMVREALESTATE #LISAPERRY #BRANDMORTGAGE