2018 Door County Homes and Condominiums for Sale:
2017 YEAR END DEALS ISSUE
So we've reached the end of 2017, but your Door County dream property is still firmly in your mind as a goal for 2018. We can help. For the fourth year in a row, we've exampled our MLS, our listings and the year end sales. Analyzing these things, we've carefully set out our picks for the spring deals for 2018, giving you time to ACT NOW before the market swings back into full capacity here.
You know how to beat the crowds--contact us before March---and here are the homes, condominiums and vacant parcels you should be concentrating on for 2018:
1. Baileys Harbor Condominium for Sale: The Oaks, 2449 Birch Bluff Court, Baileys Harbor, WI 54212. One-of-a-kind floor plan, single family home living in Baileys Harbor's most popular condominium community. Split floor plan allows for master suite on one end and guest bedrooms on the other end of the home. Plus, a THREE car garage, and you can walk downtown to the beach, marina and more. This is a rare find, so find out more about this three bedroom home for sale at the Oaks here.
2. This Sister Bay home has a million dollar view, and a fantastic location that allows you to walk downtown. Four bedrooms, living room, family room, 2 fireplaces.....a careful combination of mid-modern construction completely revamped in 2007. Learn more about 10935 Birchwood Drive, Sister Bay WI 54234 by viewing our video:
3. Another Sister Bay home, an affordable condominium option at Hidden Maples, had a recent price reduction that makes it a true winner....offering 3 bedrooms, a sun room, a finished basement and much more. Private setting, yet walk downtown in minutes. Enjoy the heated, in-ground pool OR the amenities of the nearby Birchwood Lodge. This is a true DEAL for 2018 and could be your new summer getaway or year-round Door County home. Find out more about 2282 Hidden Maples Place here.
4. Location, location, location! You can't beat downtown Fish Creek, and this home allows you two WALK (yes, walk or bike) to EVERYTHING you love about downtown Fish Creek. Two bedrooms, extra storage, fireplace, deck overlooking the woods, close to the in-ground pool, and extremely well maintained. Recently repriced to $149,900, this Fish Creek Condominium for sale is a sizzling-hot DEAL. Find out more about 9297 Greywood Road, Fish Creek, WI 54212 and plan your private tour today.
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR PRIVATE DECK IN THE
WOODS IN FISH CREEK ON GREYWOOD ROAD
5. This Sister Bay home for sale is in another fantastic location, North Spring Road: you can walk downtown to EVERYTHING you love about Sister Bay: Dining, Shopping, Door County's best public beach and marina (free sunsets over the Bay nightly) and so much more. The price is right, and this home has been used as a rental for its current owners, grossing over $20,000 per year. See more about 10873 N. Spring Road in Sister Bay, Wisconsin 54234 here. Offset your purchase with rental income or simply enjoy a super home in a great location at a fantastic price.
6. Desirable Beach Road---one of Door County's most prestigious addresses--allows for an affordable, furnished 3 bedroom home in a private area and even offers a cherry orchard! 11436 Beach Road, Sister Bay, WI 54234 was completely remodeled in 2015 to offer a luxurious eat-in kitchen, open floor plan, lower level family room and 3 baths. If you're looking for a Door County country getaway that offers privacy and more, you've find it here.
7. Offering another water view home--this one in Egg Harbor--with vista views of sunsets over Green Bay, is a special offering for the end of 2017 and is the perfect place to call home in 2018! No expense was spared in the construction of this custom Cape Cod home at 7295 Greening Bluff, at The Bluffs at Horseshoe Bay. This home is elaborate enough for formal entertaining, but also comfortable enough to be your Door County coastal "cottage". Four bedrooms, a sun room, over 1,500 feet of decks overlooking the Bay, custom kitchen, hot tub, family room.....this is truly a one-of-a-kind offering. View more in our video of 7295 Greening Bluff, Egg Harbor WI 54209 here:
8. We're heading back to Sister Bay, to look at a one-of-a-kind home that could not be duplicated at its current price--it's truly a deal for your 2018 summer getaway or year-round Door County home. FIVE bedrooms, three 1/2 baths, large living room, attached garage, and a great location are just some of the features at 10630 Cutty Ridge, Sister Bay, WI 54234. Enjoy an easy walk downtown, and all the convenient features of "uptown" Sister Bay, including Pebble Beach, golf and more. Find out more about our listing at 10630 Cutty Ridge Cr Sister Bay, WI 54234 here.
9. Turning north, to Liberty Grove, a place like nowhere else, we are offering vacant land, perfect for building your Door County dream home, in all price points. From vacant land on appropriately "wooded" Woodland Drive in Gills Rock (walk to the water) to pastoral beauty on Lakeview Road in Ellison Bay, or build close to Sister Bay on Hillcrest Court, a short walk or bike ride to Sister Bay with municipal utilities (find out more about Hillcrest Court with its recent price reduction here). Finally, if you want a building site that has views of cherry orchards, church steeples, historic barns and even a peek of the Bay of Green Bay (which would be very visible from a second story), take a look at our listing for your future dream home at Waterview Lane in Ellison Bay. We'll also throw in one "southern" surprise, vacant land for sale in Fish Creek, a short bike ride to both Fish Creek and Egg Harbor (and close to waterfront access). See more details about our Fish Creek land for sale here. We have so GREAT many places for you to build your Door County dream home in 2018---find out more, contact me today.
10. This home has proven rental income, plus enough room for a crowd! 10611 Chalet Lane in Sister Bay has three bedrooms up, plus a mother-in-law suite downstairs plus bonus room. Two fireplaces, fantastic location and a proven rental history (managed by The Coachlight Inn--guaranteed bookings). Save yourself the hassle of AirBnB or VRBO--go with a proven winner if you want to offset your Door County home with rental income. Find out more about 10611 Chalet Lane, Sister Bay, WI 54234 here.
11. If you thought we'd stop at ten great deals--you're wrong!! Turn it up to eleven! (This for Spinal Tap fans). This three bedroom home at Crows Nest Estates offer luxury waterfront condominium living--plus Door County's only tram to take you from the bluff to the shore with ease, to the swimming pier for kayaking, boating and enjoyment of the water. This luxury home in one of Door County's only truly private communities is a must-see opportunity for 2018--enjoy this lovely home year-round. With only 10 home sites and 20 total homes, this is a truly one of a kind opportunity. Find out more about 10684 Commodore Circle, Sister Bay, WI 54234 here and enjoy the video below:
If 2018 is the year you've decided to make Door County a PERMANENT part of your life (or if you didn't buy your sweetie(s) the Door County property they've been dreaming of for Christmas--contact me on these Door County listings or any others in the entire Door County MLS.
So we've reached the end of 2017, but your Door County dream property is still firmly in your mind as a goal for 2018. We can help. We'll work hard to make sure you stop taking Door County vacations and start making Door County traditions with your new Door County property in 2018. Rates are slowly rising....NOW is the time to buy. View our site to see all things Door County, and we hope to hear from you soon.
2018 Door County Homes and Condominiums for Sale:
Wishing you and yours a very happy, safe and healthy 2018 from Door-County-Properties---MaryKay Shumway, Broker, ABR/CRS/Realtor
EPHRAIM HOME FOR SALE: AUTHENTIC NORWEGIAN FARM
WOODED SPLENDOR/FIND OUT MORE FOR 2018