2 Bedroom Home For Sale Near Marksville La
Searching for a home in Marksville, La? Need space, but don't want to waste money on square footage you do not need? Or perhaps you have tired of paying a landlord every month. If so, 4854 Hwy 452 should be on your must tour list. Let's take a moment to learn more about this updated Marksville La home...
Why 4854 Hwy 452
- Two large bedrooms-- Not ready for the responsibility of a larger home? With two full sized bedrooms and an above average living space, 4854 Hwy 452 might be all the home you need.
- Open Floor Plan-- Tired of living spaces that resemble a mouse maze? This property boasts a graceful flow from room to room and a smooth transition from indoor to outdoor entertaining space.
- Plenty of elbow room-- Tired of seeing what your neighbors watch on their television? This Marksville La home backs up to a large field. Your only neighbors behind you shall be wildlife.
- Modest investment-- Who wants to be house poor? With an offering price of 40,000 dollars and the potential for a low interest rate, owning a home could be cheaper than renting on a monthly basis.
Advice On Purchasing A Home in Marksville Louisiana
- Determine your housing budget-- Being house poor (buying more home than you can comfortably afford) is no fun. Also beware of online mortgage calculator. Many do not take into account things like insurance or taxes. Some will also assume a hefty down-payment. Need a local lender referral? Feel free to reach out for some great local banks and mortgage brokers.
- Hire a professional to represent your interests- In Louisiana having a dedicated buyer's agent usually comes at no upfront cost to the buyer.
- Pay attention to the details-- At Realty Executives Bayou Properties we recommend all buyers get a professional home inspection. Work through any needed repairs, keep an eye on all the time lines, and return any needed documents to the lender ASAP. Or simply hire Doug Rogers (318) 613-1994 to guide you each step of the way.
Want to see how 4852 Hwy 452 compares to the local competition? Go to Marksville La Homes For Sale to explore the local inventory. Why bounce from website to website when ALL the local homes listed on the MLS are in one place?
Some Key Questions Concerning The Local Housing Market